8 Reasons Why the NWO Hates Syria
This is quite enlightening and only takes 10 minutes of your time to watch it, but should you not take the time to do so – here’s the 8 bullet points:
- Syria still has a government owned central bank. One of the last remaining in the world. Just to make you think why this matters: after Ghadaffi’s fall, one of the first things the “rebels” did, was create a new central bank. A privately owned one this time. As CNBC puts it: “Robert Wenzel of Economic Policy Journal thinks the central banking initiative reveals that foreign powers may have a strong influence over the rebels.“
- Syria is without debt to the IMF.
- Syria outlawed the use of genetically modified organisms (GMO) in 2012.
- Syria’s state media does not follow (Western) mainstream rhetoric.
- Syria has its own plans for gas and pipelines.
- Syria opposes Israel.
- Syria is the last secular country in the region.
- Syria, according to the Syrian below, is a country with a strong national identity, where major brands are not as successful as in quite some other countries.
Then compare to the Western viewpoint and make up your own mind.